Re: [whatwg] Should onfoo event handler properties be on Element or HTMLElement?

> Have we had success yet making id="" and class="" "super"-global? Not
> sure we should extend the experiment prematurely.

In terms of DOM behavior, in Gecko we have been shipping an "id"
attribute on Element.prototype for a good long while now.  We haven't
moved "className" to Element.prototype yet.

In terms of the behavior of the content attribute, I don't think we've
made id="" on random nodes do anything interesting.

-Boris