[whatwg] HTML5 Tokenizer Test Cases and Correct Output

From: Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni) <mha53@mail.aub.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:06:58 +0000
To: "whatwg@lists.whatwg.org" <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>
Hello everyone.

I was wondering if there is some sort of tests for the Tokenizer along with the correct output of tokens as well as a way of representing tokens.
What I have in mind is running the tokenizer on some HTML input and printing the tokens in the same way the correct output is written.
I will  then be comparing the result I have with the correct one provided character by character. :)

Thanks in advance.
Mohammad