Re: [whatwg] Sending large structured data between threads without compromising responsiveness (was asynchronous JSON.parse)

From: David Rajchenbach-Teller <dteller@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:45:31 +0100
To: David Bruant <bruant.d@gmail.com>
Cc: whatwg@whatwg.org, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>, Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
Giving it more thought, I am now convinced by the arguments that we
should not attempt to provide such features, as it would generally
encourage bad design.

So I will just drop this, unless a new and very convincing scenario appears.

Thanks everyone for the exchange,
  David

--
David Rajchenbach-Teller, PhD