Re: [whatwg] A question about the drawimage() canvas function

From: Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 19:41:25 -0600
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Cc: "Kang-Hao \(Kenny\) Lu" <kanghaol@oupeng.com>, 王铁套 <wang.tietao@outlook.com>, WHAT Working Group <whatwg@whatwg.org>
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry about being unclear. Yes, I meant in addition of.
> So:
> - add your suggested step 1
> - change HTMLImageElement from original step 2 to CanvasImageSource

"image" is always a CanvasImageSource, so if this is what was intended it
would just omit the type check entirely.

But why does it throw this exception in the first place?  It's a weird
special case.  Blitting a zero-size image should do nothing, just like
drawImage(src, 0, 0, 0, 0).

--
Glenn Maynard