Re: [whatwg] Questions regarding Path object

From: Jürg Lehni <lists@scratchdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:41:06 -0700
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Cc: "whatwg@lists.whatwg.org" <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Well I know there will be problems: Paper.js has a Path class since 2011, and these will clash when using the library without scoping, which is what many people do.

I was hoping that a more specific name could be adopted before the standard is set in stone, hence the proposal of adding 2D to all global constructors that relate to 2D graphics and canvas.

I doubt we're the only library that clashes.

Jürg