Re: [whatwg] use cases for <figure> without <figcaption>?

The figures could be in a document talking about fonts, yet easily moved to
the side of the page and still maintain relevance if referenced within the
document.  I think something important about figures is placement
irrelevance as long as they can be referenced, whereas paragraphs don't
have the added semantic of "this will be referenced at some point."

--Xaxio