Re: [whatwg] Add EXIF metadata support in Canvas.toBlob?

We have a JS API for that in Wakanda
http://doc.wakanda.org/Images/Image-Class/meta.303-660131.en.html

It use the saveMeta() meta method to apply potential changes:
http://doc.wakanda.org/Images/Image-Class/saveMeta.301-661057.en.html

It was implemented a bit fast but it does correctly the job for now

On 7 juin 2013, at 23:33, Jonas Sicking wrote:

> If someone goes through the work of defining an EXIF <->  JSON mapping
> then this is something I'd be interested to see added to the spec.
>
> It definitely would be nice to enable modifying EXIF metadata without
> having to re-encode the pixel data since that leads to loss of
> quality.
>
> / Jonas

Alexandre Morgaut
Wakanda Community Manager