Re: [whatwg] Html5 Parser Tree Construction Stage

On Sun, 23 Jun 2013, Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni) wrote:

> I am building an HTML5 parser according to the specs on the whatwg
> website. I am currently in the tree construction stage and it seems to
> be so complex to have a general view of what is happening by reading the
> specs or at least know what things are needed ( like node types element
> types and the variables of each..) Is there any place where these things
> are listed or maybe an explanation of the tree construction stage that
> explains what is happening during in a general view?

I'm not really sure what would be helpful. There's some introductory text
before the insertion modes. I would be happy to add more -- have you had
any luck understanding it better? Do you know what would have been most
helpful to get you off the ground faster?