Re: [whatwg] HTML5 web messaging - postMessage

From: Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping) <jackiszhp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:31:54 -0500
To: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>, "ian@hixie.ch" <ian@hixie.ch>, "whatwg@whatwg.org" <whatwg@whatwg.org>
Dear Travis,
Glad to hear from you.

Are you guys do volunteer job for that? or are you get paid for that?
If you guys are volunteering there, I have no say about.
If you guys do get paid, then please be professional and put things
right at the first place.

Bad standard wastes internet community's time, energy, and money too.

with best regards
Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping)
+1-647-971-6390