[whatwg] Browser support or polyfill for latest Canvas spec additions?

From: David Geary <david.mark.geary@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 07:40:57 -0700
To: whatwg@whatwg.org
AFAICT, no browsers have yet implemented the modifications to the Canvas
spec from March of 2012. Can anyone confirm if that's the case? Any
insights into why browser vendors are so slow to catch up to the spec?

Also, does anyone know of a capable polyfill that provides those features?
I would like to cover the features in the next version of Core HTML5
Canvas, but I need to be able to write working examples.

Thanks,

David