Re: [whatwg] seamless iframes and event propagation

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:56:19 +0100
To: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org>
Cc: Hayato Ito <hayato@chromium.org>, whatwg <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>, Eric Seidel <eric@webkit.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>, Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org> wrote:
> Sure. Where are you seeing this list being mentioned? In Shadow DOM
> spec or in DOM Core spec? I am happy to help, just not sure what
> exactly I need to be doing :)

I want you to create a list :-) Which attributes are initialized
versus which are computed on getting... E.g. in Gecko with a synthetic
MouseEvent layerX/layerY (their offsetX/offsetY variant) do not seem
to be computed on getting.

For Touch Events the situation seems even more complicated, with
Touch.target in particular.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/