[whatwg] Canvas: compositing and blending operator as enumeration?

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:18:18 -0800
To: WHATWG List <whatwg@whatwg.org>
Hi,

After all the discussions about winding rules and the new introduced enumeration for "nonzero" and "even odd", I wonder if the the compositing and blending modes should be two enumerations as well.

enum CanvasCompositingMode {
	"source-over",
	"source-in",

}

and

enum CanvasBlendingMode {
	"normal",
	"multiply",
}

This wouldn't actually change the behavior or definition a lot, but might help to cleanup a bit. I am happy about other names if they are not good enough.

Greetings,
Dirk