[whatwg] Registration points for elements

From: Jonas Dinesen <dinesen@itu.dk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:33:24 +0000
To: "whatwg@whatwg.org" <whatwg@whatwg.org>
Is it possible to set a registration point to svg objects and canvas drawings, like Flash can do it? A regsitration point should make it possible for an element to increase or decrease its height and width in all directions.

If fx, a registration point is set at the bottom to the left, the element will increase its height upwards and its width to the left. As it is now, elements will increase height downwards by default.

>From my point of view it would be a really nice feature, but does the option exist or are there any plans of implementing it?

Regards

Grus Dinesen