Re: [whatwg] Fetch: crossorigin="anonymous" and XMLHttpRequest

Are you referring to the crossOrigin attribute on HTMLImageElement and
HTMLMediaElement? Those are implemented in WebKit. It should be fine
to change crossOrigin="anonymous" requests to satisfy (a) and (b). Any
server that satisfies these anonymous requests in a way compatible
with UAs' caching will ignore the incoming origin and the referrer.

-Ken