Re: [whatwg] HTTP Forms extension specification

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:05:51 +0000
To: Cameron Jones <cmhjones@gmail.com>
Cc: whatwg <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM, Cameron Jones <cmhjones@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just committed an initial draft of HTTP extensions for Forms:
>
> http://cameronjones.github.com/form-http-extensions/index.html
>
> The document can be considered within the public domain for integration.

I'd recommend making CC0 the license then, rather than CCA.

Motivation would also useful. It's not entirely clear to me why this
complexity is warranted. And the complexity seems lacking, e.g. you're
not putting the necessary restrictions on header names and values as
far as I can tell.

(Spelling: HTTP, XMLHttpRequest, JavaScript, my name is with a
lowercase v if you include the first name.)

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/