Re: [whatwg] itemtypes from same vocabulary

Hi Lin,

I'm confused because it looks like Microdata currently allows multiple
itemtypes to be expressed:

"""
The itemtype attribute, if specified, must have a value that is an
unordered set of unique space-separated tokens that are
case-sensitive, each of which is a valid URL that is an absolute URL,
and all of which are defined to use the same vocabulary. The
attribute's value must have at least one token. [1]
"""

I am seeking clarification about what is meant by 'same vocabulary',
the rationale, and whether it can be relaxed.

//Ed

[1] http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/microdata.html#items