Re: [whatwg] Fetch SVG images with No CORS tainted cross-origin

The document “SVG Integration Module Level 1” [1] is going to define the specifics of fetching in SVG. I hope to find the time to add actual content in January and would be happy for reviews after that.

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/svg2/raw-file/7a902f4a33f6/specs/integration/Overview.html