[whatwg] Reading a start tag in "text" insertion mode

From: Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni) <mha53@mail.aub.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 23:34:32 +0000
To: "whatwg@whatwg.org" <whatwg@whatwg.org>
I am building a parser incrementally by sets of elements (and not all at the same time ) so while debugging I noticed that the text insertion mode does not have a "anything else" branch. Lets assume my input is the following: <title><head>
The title start tag will lead us to the text insertion mode. And then what should happen ?  The specifications don't deal with this case as there is nothing that says what should happen in this case... I think I am missing something here ?