Re: [whatwg] Request for updating the srcset-specification?

Hi Anselm,

You wrote:

> [A]s WebKit today implemented the srcset attribute [1] according to
> the W3C specification [2] I do think it is time to update the WHATWG
> specification [3] reflecting the syntax as written in W3C's spec.

I think you might have this backwards. All normative content of the
W3C's srcset document, including the syntax of the srcset="" attribute,
comes from the WHATWG's specification. They should be identical. If you
know of a case where they differ, that's a bug! Please let us know of
any such specific cases so we can fix them.

Thanks,
Ted