Re: [whatwg] BinaryEncoding for Typed Arrays using window.btoa and window.atob

If technically no benefit of passing ArrayBufferView as a 2nd
parameter to atob, I think returning an ArrayBuffer is a good way to
go. Enhancing btoa/atob would be an easy solution while I am open to
enhance the Encoding spec. But it appears to me we have to introduce
another pair of coders, say BinaryDecoder/BinaryEncoder, in addition
to TextDecoder/TextEncode since the signatures of the decode/encode
functions are different.

Chang