Re: [whatwg] [canvas] inner shadows

With both types of shadow, you take the shape of the element and calculate
the blur image.

With an outer shadow, you take the result of the blur and composite it.
After this, you composite the original shape.
With an inner shadow, you draw the shape first followed by the blur image.
Importantly, the blur image also needs to clipped by the shape before it is
composited.

A user could implement an inner shadow by drawing multiple times and using
existing canvas methods, but it would be a pain...