Re: [whatwg] Document referrer and script entry point

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:00:00 -0400
To: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Cc: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org, public-script-coord@w3.org, Bobby Holley <bobbyholley@gmail.com>
On 10/22/12 1:38 PM, Adam Barth wrote:
> To answer these questions, you need to reverse engineer the behavior
> of various user agents, compare them

Bobby did that already, in the first mail in this thread.  See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2012OctDec/0014.html
in case you missed it.

> I'm happy to change WebKit to such a consensus behavior, but I don't
> have the time right now to help you reverse engineer the behavior of
> WebKit-based user agents.

The question is whether you're willing to change the the IE/Opera
behavior described above, not what the WebKit behavior is.  We know what
the WebKit behavior is for this specific case.

-Boris