[whatwg] URL: URLQuery

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:10:19 +0200
To: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
I didn't really get around to working on URLs this week like I
planned, but I managed to draft the query API that was discussed in
the last thread:

http://url.spec.whatwg.org/#urlutils

get() returns the first value. getAll() returns all values. set()
either sets a single or multiple values. delete() well, deletes.

Based on discussion in #whatwg
http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20121012#l-981 I did not go
with a design that would require proxies when implemented in
JavaScript.

Having said that, nothing is set in stone, bikeshed away! ;-)

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/