Re: [whatwg] [canvas] Path object

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 16:28:05 +0200
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> We could only change Path, since the others are already deployed. We could
> add new constructors, but that would just be new redundancy, and thus
> probably isn't worth it.

FWIW, I think adding new constructors to make things more convenient
for authors can definitely be worth it. E.g. I'm strongly considering
adding new Document() so you no longer need
document.implementation.createDocument(..., ..., ...). Similarly we
already added new Event() and friends to substantially improve the
custom events situation.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/