Re: [whatwg] Features for responsive Web design

From: Mark Callow <callow.mark@artspark.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 15:15:54 +0900
To: "whatwg@whatwg.org" <whatwg@whatwg.org>
On 2012/10/06 7:09, Ian Hickson wrote:
> I agree, when there's 3x displays, this could get to the point where we
> need to solve it. :-)
>
> With the current displays, it's just not that big a deal, IMHO.
If by 3x you mean displays whose dpi is 3x that of CSS pixels (96dpi),
they already exist in retail products. I saw 2 last week.

Regards

    -Mark

--
注意:この電子メールには、株式会社エイチアイの機密情報が含まれている場合
が有ります。正式なメール受信者では無い場合はメール複製、 再配信または情

NOTE: This electronic mail message may contain confidential and
privileged information from HI Corporation. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, photocopying, distribution or use of the
contents of the received information is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this message and all related copies.