Re: [whatwg] Resource loading in browsing context-less Documents

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23:44:30 +0200
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: whatwg@whatwg.org, Rafael Weinstein <rafaelw@google.com>, Adam Klein <adamk@chromium.org>
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> The spec currently describes this as Rafael suggests (if the Document has
> a browsing context, networking works, otherwise it doesn't).

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#update-the-image-data
I cannot find out how either this or the fetching algorithm terminates
for no browsing context.

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#following-hyperlinks
does not seem to cover the case where there is no browsing context.

submit() does indeed seem clear about this.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/