Re: [whatwg] URL: URLQuery

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:47:42 +0100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> Only feedback left is the return types of set(), append(), and delete().
>
> In Maps, set() returns the map, so you can chain more easily.  TC39
> hasn't yet made delete() return the map, but they plan to (baby steps,
> apparently, but us jumping on it will help).  Obviously, append()
> should match set().

Right, once I have a definitive answer to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2012OctDec/0164.html
I will update a bunch of APIs to use chaining (assuming the answer is
that yes, this is the plan). I'm not really a fan of the style myself
so I'm not sure I want to be the one to push TC39 :-)

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/