Re: [whatwg] Proposal: Add window.getLastError (or modify invocation arguments of window.onerror)

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 04:35:21 +0100, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> Having the exception object, if any, in the onerror callback, seems
> reasonable, and would indeed limit how many more arguments we may have to
> add over the years. It seems that providing it as an argument would be
> better than as a global, though.

One question is what should happen with exceptions that propagate upwards
in the case of dedicated workers. Should a new exception object be created
for each worker up the chain, and finally for window? ErrorEvent would
also need a new member for this.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software