Re: [whatwg] Enabling LCD Text and antialiasing in canvas

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:50:41 +1300
To: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Cc: whatwg@whatwg.org, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
It's hard to analyze your use-case without knowing what it is.

For some kinds of "large data model" applications, I can think of DOM-based
implementation techniques that might be a lot more performant than those
you have mentioned. I agree that this is a very challenging domain.

Rob
--
Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the
Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority