Re: [whatwg] Canvas in Workers

From: Oliver Hunt <oliver@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:03:11 -0800
To: Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>
Cc: WHAT Working Group <whatwg@whatwg.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
postMessage already has an ownership transfer list, we could always extend the set of transferable types to include a canvas like thing (the context or some such).

IIRC the last time I suggested having canvas (or at least canvas-like) APIs available in workers it turned into a spec for rotating and scaling images (which i still don't fully understand).

--Oliver