Re: [whatwg] main element parsing behaviour

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 10:40:57 +0000
To: whatwg <whatwg@whatwg.org>
Hi Anne,

That feedback as stated was mainly for Hixie, who dismissed it.

I have sought further opinion, but do not have the expertise to know what I
need to do with it.

for example, I get the sense that implementers in general do not want to
mess with the parsing algorithm, so does that mean. I don't need to put
anything in the spec?

regards
SteveF

--