[whatwg] [mimesniff] Review requested on MIME Sniffing Standard

From: Gordon P. Hemsley <gphemsley@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:28:46 -0500
To: whatwg List <whatwg@whatwg.org>
Hey all,

As you might have heard, I have taken over editorship of the MIME Sniffing
Standard from Adam Barth.

As a first step in my editorship, I have taken the opportunity to rewrite
the document in a more procedural and modular way (IMO). The content and
meaning itself is not supposed to have changed, and I need your help to
verify that that is the case:

In addition, this now means that I am open to hearing your suggestions
about how to improve the document beyond its current (i.e. former)

You can file bugs here:

As this document was originally an IETF document, there are also old issues

It's not clear to me which of those remain outstanding on the current
version of the document, and it would be helpful to me if individuals with
a vested interest in them could migrate them to Bugzilla (with updated
descriptions that reflect the current state of the document). This will
ensure that I address them in a timely manner.

Also, it would be helpful if you could mark them as blocking the general
bug here:

And if you want to follow the commits as they happen, you can follow
@mimesniff on Twitter:

Gordon P. Hemsley