Re: [whatwg] Media queries, viewport dimensions, srcset and picture

Personally I think it's better than either <picture> or srcset alone.
But I don't think it's good enough even so, it still has problems:

* It's verbose (but less-so than <picture>).
* It has two attributes that could easily be confused as doing the
same job. There's little clear logic as to why they're split, from an
authors viewpoint.
* It bakes design properties into the mark-up. They will be the wrong
breakpoints come any re-design.

That last one is killer for me. And I've no idea how to address it either :s

-Matt