Re: [whatwg] srcset javascript implementation (Respondu) [updated]

From: David Clements <huperekchuno@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 02:46:12 +0100
To: whatwg@whatwg.org
Hey all,

Just wanted to thank Julian and Glenn for their help in pointing me in the
right direction for the srcset implementation in the Respondu framework.

Respondu srcset now works with url's containing commas, as it more closely
follows the parsing algorithm,
If anyone takes a look at the improved code
 (https://github.com/davidmarkclements/Respondu/blob/master/R.js#L230-L295)
and spots any other oversights
I'd be so grateful if you let me know about it (either on the list, or by
filing a github issue).

If anyone has any other questions about the Respondu framework, I'd look
forward to answering them!

All the best,

Dave