Re: [whatwg] srcset javascript implementation (Respondu)

From: <huperekchuno@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 20:03:19 +0000
To: "brenton strine" <brenton.strine@gmail.com>
Cc: whatwg-request@lists.whatwg.org, whatwg@whatwg.org
Hey brenton,

No I've not pulled respondu.davidmarkclements.com, but I noticed it was down a few times, looked into and found my domain provider had over written two of the nameserver records (lesson: cheap doesn't always pay), this has been corrected but of course propagation takes a while. If you try again a few times eventually it'll reach a valid name server. In under 36hours max this should be a non issue - apologies to anyone who had problems with this.