Re: [whatwg] srcset javascript implementation (Respondu)

From: <huperekchuno@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:57:44 +0000
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: whatwg@whatwg.org
Hey Julian

Thanks for picking up on that, that's exactly why I needed another pair of eyes. I've actually read about the comma in urls issue but at some point that got lost at around 2am.

I suppose I'll split it into an array by matching filenames instead.

If you (or anyone) has any more comments I'd be glad to hear them,

Many thanks,
Dave