Re: [whatwg] "fullscreenchange" event should be delayed to after transition is complete

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 17:37:05 +0200
To: Chris Pearce <cpearce@mozilla.com>
Cc: "whatwg@lists.whatwg.org" <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:33 AM, Chris Pearce <cpearce@mozilla.com> wrote:
> I think that the "fullscreenchange" even dispatch should be specified to be
> dispatched once the animation to transition to/from fullscreen has finished.

So queuing the task was not enough? I guess that makes sense.

As for how to best define this in the specification. Should I just
create a list of objects the event is to be dispatched upon and then
after the animation steps start queuing tasks to dispatch them on the
objects in that list?

Anne — Opera Software