Re: [whatwg] Throwing in my support for <picture> into the mix

From: Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:36:38 -0500
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: whatwg@whatwg.org, Paul Court <paul@pmcnetworks.co.uk>
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>wrote:

> "," is a legal URI character. ("Collect a sequence of characters that are
> not space characters, and let that be url.")

Actually, the key point is that this is non-conforming to start with: image
candidate strings must have at least one descriptor (
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#image-candidate-string).

It makes me think of something else, but I'll follow up on one of the main
threads (Paul: please don't start new threads when we have so many on the
topic already).

--
Glenn Maynard