Re: [whatwg] <source> media attribute behavior, static or dynamic ?

From: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:54:19 +0200
To: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org
On Thu, 10 May 2012 23:03:15 +0200, Paul Adenot
<padenot+whatwg@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Currently implementing the media attribute of the source element in
> Gecko, we are unsure about what the specification requires us to do
> there.

Hixie has already replied, I just want to note that this is exactly what
has been implemented in Opera -- the media attribute is only considered at
the point in the resource selection algorithm that the spec requires.

Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer
Opera Software