Re: [whatwg] allowfullscreen vs sandbox="allow-fullscreen", and mimicking for pointer lock

It's not clear to me from the spec how the allowfullscreen attribute
works.  It appears to be mentioned only in the security and privacy
considerations section.  For example, suppose I have three frames:

Main frame: a.html
  -> <iframe src="b.html">
    -> <iframe src="c.html" allowfullscreen>

Can c.html go full screen?  Where is that specified?

Adam