From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 08:46:46 +0100
To: Ian Yang <ian.html@gmail.com>
Cc: whatwg@whatwg.org
On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:22 AM, Ian Yang <ian.html@gmail.com> wrote:
> By seeing such contents, we usually code it using definition list (<dl>).
> At first, I was thinking the same idea. But then I realized that stages in
> a life cycle should be regarded as ordered contents.

I would recommend not over-thinking the matter. Otherwise soon you
the correct order.

Using <dl> for ordered groups is perfectly fine.

(The specification points this out as well: "The order of the list of
groups, and of the names and values within each group, may be
significant.")

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/