Re: [whatwg] Question on Limits in Adaption Agency Algorithm

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012, Henri Sivonen wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> >> the order between "abc" and "xyz" is reversed in the tree.
> >
> > Does anyone have any preference for how this is fixed?
>
> Does it need to be fixed? That is, is it breaking real sites?

It reverses the order of text nodes. That's ridiculously unintuitive. Yes,
I think it needs solving, even if it isn't hit by any sites.

(If it's hit by sites, it seems likely that they are breaking because of
it. If it isn't, then we can safely change it regardless.)