Re: [whatwg] [selectors4] drag-and-drop pseudo-classes

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 9:19 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>wrote:

> The CSSWG discussed drag-and-drop pseudo-classes today. The current
> proposal is to have three pseudo-classes:
>
>   * One for the element representing the drop target that
>     would receive the item if it were dropped.
>   * One for all elements representing possible drop targets
>     that could receive the item.

How do we find these elements? On one hand, if we're only supporting
dropzone attribute, then adding new pseudo element seems unnecessary. On
the other hand, I can't think of ways to detect whether an element could
return false or prevents the default action on dragover/dragenter events
without firing those events.

- Ryosuke