Re: [whatwg] iframe sandbox and indexedDB

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Barth" <w3c@adambarth.com>
To: "Ian Melven" <imelven@mozilla.com>
Cc: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2012 5:12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [whatwg] iframe sandbox and indexedDB

> Yes.  I think this is actually a consequence of having a unique origin
< and doesn't need to be stated explicitly in the spec.  (Although we
> might want to state it explicitly for the avoidance of doubt.)

yeah, i can see how this situation behaves being implementation dependent -
some implementations might allow storing data for the unique origin,
which seems undesirable. So, it might be worth stating the restriction explicitly,
as it is for LocalStorage.

thank you for the clarification on why document.cookie is explicitly called out :)

thanks,
ian