[whatwg] Request for new DOM property textarea.selectionText

All editing commands work inside input/textarea on WebKit although some of
them have no effect (e.g. bold, italic, etc...)

I think reusing execCommand is better than adding new method for
input/textarea elements for each new feature request like this one.

- Ryosuke