[whatwg] [canvas] inner shadows

Negitive offsets just gives you a shadow going in a negative direction but an inner shadow.
Here is a simple example...
<canvas id="c" />
<script>
  var canvas = document.getElementById('c');
  var context = canvas.getContext('2d');
  context.fillStyle = '#FF0';
  context.shadowColor = '#000';
  context.shadowOffsetX = -5;
  context.shadowOffsetY = -5;
  context.shadowBlur = 5;
  context.fillRect(50,50,50,50);
</script>

and what it creates
http://i.imgur.com/JsYy9.png

Inner shadows would render into the elements that have been drawn.

-Tyler Larson