[whatwg] Encoding: big5 and big5-hkscs

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 22:41:28 +0200
On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 19:03:58 +0200, Philip J?genstedt <philipj at opera.com>
wrote:
> Anne, how do you plan to define encoders for tables with duplicate
> mappings? Have you collected data for what browsers currently do?

I have not looked at encoders much. I looked at one encoding briefly
(don't recall which) and it seemed browsers were using the first code
point found in the index. I hope that behavior is mostly consistent
without much additional special casing, but I have yet to test the
encoders.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/