[whatwg] New attributes would degrade better than new elements

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage at gmail.com>wrote:

> There are no such plans.  I'm not sure where you heard this, but it's
> definitely incorrect.
>
> ~TJ

I didn't say that WHATWG is planning it but that I heard I believe from a
talk on mozilla hacks by Chris Heilmann(but i could be wrong) about work on
something to do layouts inside a webpage instead of using tables for layout.
So it is probably some work by Mozilla.

styling.
You are right but I had no data to support this side of the argument.