[whatwg] Geographic hyperlinks

Dated June 2010... It appears someone raced me!
I look forward to seeing this implemented.

Only... One weakness in the existing document that might be addressed
as an "upgrade" to this specification at a later date: there appears
to be scant reference to methods of specifying date and time as part
of GEO hyperlinks. For some GIS applications, this might be important.
(I grant that this could be a nightmare to implement on geological
time-scales where it's hard to decide upon a fixed longitudinal
reference point, but on shorter time-scales of hundreds or even
thousands of years, this feature might be a boon to the publication of
historical maps and data.)
What say you? How might I suggest this to the relevant people, if not here?

--
Matthew Slyman, M.A. Computer Science (Camb)