[whatwg] WHATWG on Google+

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 11/21/11 3:26 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> > > What's needed is a way to notice when changes to a particular piece
> > > happen.  There isn't one.
> >
> > Which pieces do you _not_ want to be notified of changes to?
>
> "Whatever doesn't affect code I maintain", with my implementor hat on.
>
> Yes, I know this is vague.  But that's what's needed in practice given
> the breadth of things being changed... :(

If you can tell me which pieces those are, I can see what I can do about
updating the annotations mechanism to make those checkins easier to filter
out.

Have you been able to make use of the existing annotations at all? (I
believe Henri does for conformance changes, and Anne uses it on the
tracker to exclude editorial changes; anyone else use them?)